Subject: Re: [Leica] M Durability
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:32:45 -0800

Hello,

  I don't care which is better built or which is better buy etc.  This is
one neverending discussion on this list.  I do have both but have propensity
to use the M3 over the M6 for some reason that I do not know, probably
because of the uncluttered viewfinder of the M3.  I don't feel the rewind
lever and/or the removable film take-up spool of the M3 cumbersome because I
take enough time to rewind and load a roll of film.  9/11 reminds me that
life is short and unexpected.  While we can, why don't we just enjoy using
our M3 or M6 whatever we have or whatever we feel like using for our
picture-taking.  A tad better build quality or a wee bit smoother shutter
would not make better pictures, I don't think.

Best Wishes,
David