Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding shooting
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:26:15 -0500

At 04:34 PM 1/15/02 -0800, you wrote:

>Wedding shooting is not for the meek or timid. Or unprepared.
>Frankly it's getting to rich for my blood.
>

>Mark Rabiner
>Portland, Oregon USA
>http://www.markrabiner.com

Amen!  I cannot imagine anything more scary than photographing a
wedding!  I'd rather go into the caves with Al-Queda than face a bride's
mother with photos that may have failed in some way.  I continue to refer
prospective brides to someone with more equipment (cojones) than I have!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com