Subject: RE: [Leica] NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:06:47 -0800

Hmmmmm.....interesting. I have heard a slight variation of this rumour from
some good friends in Sweden. It turns out that their neighbor, a certain
Martin H., is working closely with Leica to develop an advanced artificial
intelligence to be incorporated into the new M model. The AI would not only
provide an audible indication of the shutter speed, but would also provide
suggestions on lens selection and composition!

Tom Finnegan

'I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that....'