Subject: [Leica] RE: M6TTL vs "Classic" question
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:26:06 -0500

John...

- - Can't answer #1 directly, as I don't have a classic M6 with which to
compare.  But the .85 TTL does appear to be more sensitive than my
Sekonic L-508, which is saying something.

- - I have both an M3 and the M6 .85 TTL; I notice no size difference
between them at all.

- - So far, my M6 [purchased new last summer] has been more reliable than
my 1956 M3, which has been to Sherry three times in the past three
years.

/Mitch