Subject: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW week 2
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:18:19 -0600

Well done, Nathan.

>http://www.wajsman.com/2002_2alt1.jpg

The alternate image almost looks as if it were shot in the summer with IR
film.  Not quite, but that was my first impression.  :)

It's hard to pick which one I like better.  The framing of the couple in the
first is nice.  I also like the path in the foreground of the alternate.

The far shoreline in the alternate isn't horizontal, but it appears like
it's trying to be.  There's a thin white line on the edge of the ice that's
slanting up as it goes into the middle of the picture.  I'd tilt the picture
slightly so that the border of the lake is horizontal.

Eric

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 2)