Subject: Re: [Leica] Rowell's PAW #2
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:32:12 -0000

Steve,

Although I didn't have time to comment on it last week, I think your first
week PAW is a wonderful graphic image, and one that I wish were mine. The
same eye for pattern and composition is clearly at work in your current PAW
too, the way you have photographed the ceiling lights make them almost look
like an aircraft themselves - how appropriate. Of course, the architect
might argue that this was all his doing - but I doubt it. There is a very
skilful eye at work here. Looking forward to week 3.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html