Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 2 & 3: Matt K-
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:16:10 -0600

Ted said----->

> From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-02.htm<<<<

> Hi Matt,
> I like the nurse one because it's exactly the way one makes this kind
of
> filling the syringe pictures. :-)  It's OK don't feel bad you didn't
copy
> any one, yours is just the same as about three million two hundred
thousand
> images shot long before you. ;-) And very nearly every syringe filling

> picture for the next two centuries will be taken. ;-).

OK OK... let's call this one...  "the needle and the damage done"
(apologies to neil young)
sorry to inflict this on you all...
one step back...  :-)

> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-03.htm<<<<<<<

... and one step forward...
Thanks Ted.  I questioned the light only because it was via the
glasses.  I shan't question the source any
more!  Now the challenge is replication next time out...  Again,
thanks.  /matt

>No no the light is perfect! That's what sorts out boy shooters from the
men,
>by recognizing this kind of light and shooting from the shadow side.
Why