Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Ravenel's PAW 2 Posting
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:31:11 -0600

on 1/14/02 4:26 PM, William Ravenel at wmrav@triad.rr.com wrote:

> I've posted my second week's effort and am wondering how in the world
> I'll come up with new material every week, much less material of the
> caliber others are posting. Once again comments of any type are
> greatly appreciated.

The material is out there you just need to 'see' it. As for the 'caliber of
others'..the PAW is like a roller coaster, it goes up and down for everyone.
And it should for us amatuers :) The goad should be to improve you own
quality and consistency...

> http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week2.html

This shot has the people but a different angle might have given it more
mood. Maybe moving closer and have a shalow Dof with one person in focus and
one out...

PS: I have one of those lamps at my house ;)

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com