Subject: [Leica] Somehow we got around to slagging the TTL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:59:42 -0700

I actually held off buying a new Leica until the TTL came out. The meter
display of the TTL is much superior than the "match the brightness of the
diodes" system in the M6 classic. The meter works quickly and positively
regardless of the lighting conditions. The fact the shutter dial is larger
is a plus in my opinion and the changed direction of travel does not bother
me. The only modification I made was to fit a M2/3 style advance lever as it
allows me to use the lever easily even if a finder or flash is fitted.

John Collier