Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:19:29 -0800

Here is a snip from my post:
><Snip>
I'm told on impeccable authority just off the phone and E-mail with real
Germans in Germany that indeed the M7 is about to be foisted upon us at
the PMA in February and available soon after.

For awhile there it seems that Leica was about at that time to
discontinue the current M6 TTL in favor of this M7 but was talked out of it.
As my source said:

IT WAS M5 TIME ALL OVER AGAIN!
><Snip>

And here is a snip from my ex friend B.D.Colens reply.

> > First off - when we see it, we will know it. Until then, we will be awash in
> > the usual LUG BS and blather, known in other places as baseless gossip,
> > wishful thinking, and fear mongering.
> >
> > And when it comes out - if it's what you want, buy it. If it's not, don't.
> > No big deal.
><Snip>

It's not just ever so short of being called a lair to my face and in
public by such an illustrious a personage.
Thank you BD!
It took me so long to make all that stuff up and type it out and then
you go and ruin it!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com