Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film survey.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:18:51 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 02:53 PM 1/12/02 -0800, you wrote:
> I personally choose Velvia over K25, Provia 100F over K64, and Provia 400F
> over K200.
>
> >Velvia and both Provias are superb films.
> >
> >Jim
>
> Exactly!  Fuji has done a wonderful job with these films.
>
> Tina

I like Astia. It's the Kodachrome of E6 films from what i can tell.

But i think the names Fuji comes up with for their color films don't do
them justice.
They all sound like cheese spread to me!!!
Cheese food product to be sure! From compressed cans!

What if Velveeta was called something more appetizing like:

XP2000!!!? That's the ticket!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com