Subject: Re: [Leica] Lowepro Stealth Reporter 600 bag- anyone use it?
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:13:22 +0100

I have the stealth backback. The name decribes its main design feature.
Being a traveling consultant with photography as a hobby on this side it
is exactly what I need. If not used for lenses or camera bodies, the
pockets inside fold flat. No moveable dividers or foam pads. I use it
for going to the supermarket, too. This way it earns its quite hefty
price tag.

HP