Subject: Re: [Leica] 180/2.8 Tele-Elmarit
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:14:45 -0600

on 1/11/02 11:52 PM, SML at inyoung@jps.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have this rare gem in gorgeous mint condition in its box with matching
> serial number.  This is the rarest Leica lens other than the prototype
> lenses as far as I understand.  Nobody has enough information on this lens.
> Even Leitz museum does not have this lens according to sources.  Any serious
> collector interested?
>
> Best Wishes,
> David
>
> --
Yes but I want to use it. You forgot to mention that yours is the Visoflex
(as opposed to the great R lens)  version made in 1965 in a run of 200 or so
and that Solms doesn't even have a sample.

And what might you want for this

Replies: Reply from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> (Re: [Leica] 180/2.8 Tele-Elmarit)