Subject: [Leica] What is Leica getting into ?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:31:16 -0800 (PST)

While I don't have any opinion in Leica's SLR, but I
think on the Ms, they should stay away in
incorporating any more electronical features. Like the
TTL, by adding a mere flash dedication, it has to
increase the height of the classic by 2.5mm and adding
40 grams. Now that's not much, but if you compare the
classic against the TTL, it sure makes the TTL look
bulky. German talents are in the mechanics, not
electronics. While Sony makes a camcorder with all the
electronic features in the size of a cigarette pack,
if Leica would ever be capable of making one, I bet it
will be monumental (in size).