Subject: Re: [Leica] A new round of photos
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:15:51 -0800 (PST)

I agree. We all use Leica lens because of its unigue
color qualities and it's resolution. However, most
people use the latest gear to simulate Leica's
archived images of black & white with a certain
softness showing the 50's era. Softness has its place
in presenting a certain romance or portrait, but for
enhancing a subject, in capturing the moment, I like
it to standout.

http://www.geocities.com/david_Degner/gallery/pc_1.html

http://www.geocities.com/david_Degner/gallery/pc_2.html

http://www.geocities.com/david_Degner/gallery/pc_3.html