Subject: [Leica] Friday FS/ NEW M7 / Akademie
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:09:24 -0800

Hi LUGGERS!

Well, the crazyness has begun, the new Leica M7 will be here within the
next eight weeks and the priority list has started.  The info I have is:
"similar to M6 but with Aperture priority & higher shutterspeed."  Price
is around $2595.00...give or take $100.00 either way.  I am placing a
huge order with Leica for this camera and will be glad to put certified
Leica-files at the top of the list.  If interested please send me an
email and I will put you on the LUG priority list.

Friday's Leica goodies:
R8 Black, German, Leica USA Demo w/ One Year Leica USA warranty, like
new in the box: $1200.00
R6.2 Black, Leica USA Demo w/ One Year Leica USA warranty, like new in
the box: $1200.00
R100mm f/2.8 APO-MACRO.  Leica USA Demo w/ One Year Leica USA warranty,
like new in the box: $1600.00

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts, NEW hardcover: $49.00 FREE SHIPPING
this week!

Our Leica Akademie is full steam ahead, it looks like the 2nd week of
April is when Leica in Solms will take us under their wing.  If you are
interested in a 3-day Leica extravaganza at the factory please let me
know, the response to this has been great and I think we will be doing
more of these in the future!

Happy shooting this weekend & thanks for all your support!!

Nigel
Beverly Hills Camera Centre
1135 South Beverly Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035