Subject: [Leica] Re: Film Survey
From: "Aubin, Norman C" <norman.c.aubin@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:10:20 -0800

35mm                              4x5
1. Slow daylight color print film.             Portra 160 VC
SAME
2. Fast daylight color print film.              Portra  800
NONE
3. Color print film for a combination of daylight as
well as indoor artificial light.                    Portra 160VC
SAME
3. Slow color slide.                                     Velvia
SAME
4. Fast color slide.                                       Astia
SAME
5. Slow black and white.                            FP4+
HP5+
6. Fast black and white.                             T400CN
T400CN

I included my choices for 4x5 just for the heck of it, although I must
admit that the 35mm gets the most use for now.  The silver based B&W films
are processed in DiXactol these days, but once I fully convert to a digital
darkroom I'll probably go back to using Perceptol again.

Norm