Subject: Re: [Leica] New DAS PAW #3 and galleries
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:43:10 -0600

on 1/11/02 12:22 AM, dante@umich.edu at dante@umich.edu wrote:

> This week's paw:
> http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html

I like the shot. I'm wondering is she should be placed closer to the camera
so the pole behind her doesn't go through her head. It may not matter but
those things have always bugged me when it happens to me. AND I'd like to
see more...pant :) no kidding I think adding the legs would just improve
this type of pose, but I still like it the way it is...

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com