Subject: [Leica] Re: shade
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:11:36 -0600

Henry:

>I read the link. But the question is does it really
>work ?

Ask me again in a few weeks.  When I saw your question, I remembered that I
had meant to try it out.  Seems pretty cheap if it works.  And seems a lot
easier than shading the rangefinder patch with one hand or finger, which
I've been doing.  He takes Paypal now...last I had checked, he wanted
customers to send cash.  So, I sent him a Paypal order yesterday.  Now, I
wait.  :)

Eric

Message from Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] shade)