Subject: RE: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl Site
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:17:21 -0800

On 1/10/02 at 6:35 PM, tim@KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton) thoughtfully wrote:

> I wonder if Jodi Foster's long term project on a movie about Riefenstahl
> will make it to the screen?

Judging from the comments here today it will be VERY tricky to make. God forbid
that she would be shown to be human and artistic -- and to have bought into some
seriously nasty views and then worked to spread them.

Although that really looking at how people become involved with great evil is
profoundly interesting. I suspect its done one small step at a time. Following
those steps for a person for whom you have sympathy can be fascinating - witness
"The Godfather" films.

Adam