Subject: [Leica] PAW Folks
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:50:20 -0600

We are up to about 40 PAWers. About 25% of them are named Steve or Mike (I
don't know the significance of that), and Wendy is our only female (so we
best watch our language). We seem to be confined pretty much to North
America and Europe, but one correspondent from China will keep us abreast of
what MOST of the world looks like.

If you are not on my PAW link page...

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/links.html

or if you are on it but have not revealed your geographical location (and
are not actively being pursued by the authorities), please drop me a line at
jsmith45@bellsouth.net and let me know your name, web location, and/or
geographic location.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA