Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re: Luftwaffen Leica - how to tell a fake?
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:52:38 -0500

Colin, from what I see in the images, you have a real Leica there, not a Zorki or Fed, I can't vouch for the Luftwaffe markings, but they look correct, based on the references I have seen in print. Not the usual over-blown Nazi eagles and swastikas the fakes seem to have. I guess I am on topic twice today, Leica AND Nazi references. : )

Noel Charchuk

Visit my website @
http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch