Subject: Re: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl Site
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:34:57 -0800

Marc James Small wrote:

> At 02:23 PM 1/10/02 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
> >
> >There's also the fact that our charming government rehabs various members of
> >the SS to use them in our anti-commie post war efforts. But none of that
> >means that I have to forgive, overlook, or wink at Leni as the producer of
> >Triumph of The Will.....To me she will always be a Nazi Bitch - to coin a
> >term ;-) - and I don't think her art should ever be discussed, considered,
> >judged, except in the context of her politics and actions.
>
> Which SS folks were rehabilitated, BD.  Names, please.
>
> Marc

Werner von Braun, although I think Himmler stuck him with that rank,
when the SS became involved with the V-Weapon program.

Anyhow, now back to our regularly sheduled photography program.
Now, how do you people feel about the bokeh of a Summar vs. a 50mm Nikon
f1.4?

feli

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (RE: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl Site)