Subject: Re: [Leica] Was there Ever ...
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:57:22 EST

In a message dated 1/9/02 5:17:22 PM, gerhardp@inch.com writes:

<< I have the feeling, that in general our fellow lugers don't like Kodak
films

that much.  Maybe it's a case of the grass always being greener on the other

side.

Gerhard

Hi Gerhard,

I get the feeling Luggers are all over the place on their favourites.

I LOVE Kodak HIE and EIR.  EPJ-320 (tungsten ektachrome) is really fun.  EPN
is a solid product for fabrics and naked bodies.   I like VP, Plus-x and
Tri-X have their places too.

- -kim