Subject: Re: [Leica] Film survey.
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:25:00 -0500

> I'm interested in what all the folks here use as a
> favorite film in each of the following categories :

1. Slow daylight color print film.                                 Fuji
NPS
2. Fast daylight color print film.                                  Fuji
NPH
3. Color print film combo daylight indoor artificial light. NPH or NPZ
3. Slow color slide.
Velvia
4. Fast color slide.
GAF 500 ( I wish, oh how I wish! )
5. Slow black and white.                                         FP4
6. Fast black and white.
Neopan 400

All good things to you and yours

George