Subject: Re: [Leica] magnifier
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:58:15 -0600

I always have to chuckle when people talk about Leica accessories being
overpriced......the entire line is overpriced in my book. But of course I
keep adding pieces and use my M6 daily.

In any event, I'd rather have a magnifier that will make my body/lens combos
easier to use than to have 1/20th of a second body that is still difficult
for me to focus.

I've called all local shops, the KC rep and Glazers in Seattle only to find
everyone is out of stock and back ordered. Guess what I'm going to post as a
WTB on Friday???

Lea