Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: was Difference between Leica meter now How do you Carry your setup
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:18:27 -0700

Well BD has beaten me to the punch and has far more experience with this
sort of thing than I do. I have one camera around the neck and one off each
shoulder. If you are in a rowdy situation, perhaps one camera around the
neck and the other two in a small waist bag just under your protruding belly
(good weather protection). Once you try it you will never go back. It is
very quick and easy to switch cameras and no missed shots while changing
lenses. I use a 21, 35 and 90 set up so it is very easy to see which lens is
needed for which shot. If I am indoors in a suitable situation cameras do
end up on the floor though a piano is about the best camera stand I have
found to date; somewhat portable and very stable.  You can also cover the
two shoulder cameras with an open jacket or sweater so you do not scare the
H*** out of innocent passers by.

I last used a SL2 with a 135/2.8 for the long end but, though all my shots
were sharp, I have added another M body as the low light focusing is much
faster.

Mostly it is just me and my TTL with the 35/1.4A mounted. I pretty sure the
darn lens has corroded on by now.

John Collier