Subject: Re: [Leica] Storing negs and contact sheets
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:06:05 -0500

> While it is difficult to recover financially from something like this I
> believe they are back in the game.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg
>>>
>>> I heard a rumor that Patterson is in financial trouble.  If their
>>> negative storing materials go off the market, I'll have to kill myself.
>>>
>>> Herb
>>> --
>>> Herbert Kanner
>>
>> I hope Patterson is not going out of business.  They have always been
>> very supportive of black and white photography.
>>
>> Tina

It is difficult in this world of increasing digital imaging to say much
about the future of any company tied to the film; however, Paterson is not
in any more trouble than the rest.  They have changed their American
distribution system and are in the process of increasing advertising and
marketing budgets.  They are more vigorously entering the American market
with b&w chemicals and other products not previously widely available here.

But like all our b&w suppliers they need our support.
Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander