Subject: Re: [Leica] Difference between leica meter
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:27:26 -0500

<<<<<snip>>>>>

> I use a MR-4 on my M2 and M4-2 cameras and, with careful metering, accurate
> exposures to with a 1/3 stop are possible. It is easier and much quicker to
> use the built in meter of my M6TTL and so I tend to use that instead. So I
> meter with my M6TTL and transfer the settings to the other cameras.
>
> John Collier

John,

Just curious about the technique of metering with the M6TTL and then
transferring reading to M2. Curious because the M6 is a very sensitive spot
meter which of course reads the brightest area. Would it not be better to
just use a simple incident handmeter for your M2? That is what I do, faster
and probably more accurate.

sl