Subject: Re: [Leica] Nick's new paw
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:34:57 -0600

Terrific shot Nick,  I love the dog.  Is it yours?  Any tech data you wish
to share?  I'm a big fan of existing light shots.

I have one little request.  When you post your picture, if you could keep it
to 500 or 600 pixels high, then the monitor-challenged of us could enjoy it
without scrolling.  You could  add a link to a larger version if you want to
pander to the guys with giant screens.

Also, it would be helpful if you put an identifier in your subject line, so
we can sort through the paws we've seen.

All that said, I think you need to look at this link:
http://www.mytoolstore.com/doghaiku.html

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com