Subject: Re: [Leica] magnifier
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:24:34 -0500 (EST)

it will make the center portion of the viewfinder appear larger.
my eyes are none too good, and they make a real difference to me.
generally, with my .72 and .85 i find that the outermost framelines
(28 and 35 respectively) become inaccessible.  with eyeglasses (which
i sometimes wear) and the magnifier, the second set of framelines
(35 and 50)  become slightly wider than one's field of vision.

i'd recommend checking out these jewels.  it's among the nicest
single $229 peice of leica equipment you can buy. :-)

- -rei