Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm asph. hood cover
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:03:31 -0500

Yeah, I lost the cap on my 35mm asph 'cron less than a week after I got it.
But after paying the big bucks for a replacement, I have been more careful
with it and have kept it for over a year (knock on wood).  No doubt the
design could have been better, but the lens is so good I ain't complaining.

BK