Subject: [Leica] Kyle, you've created a monster
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:39:08 -0600

Well, LUGers (I suppose that the fact that it spells "Lugers" is
appropriate), we are up to 38 PAWers with one more on the way. I have all
but about 4 geographical locations for the contributors on my link page:

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/links.html

I tried to just put cities, but I thought folks wouldn't know where Preston,
Mellor, or Stavanger are. Then I tried to put cities and states (or
countries), but I think Maine has no cities (didn't Bush's home wash off
into the Atlantic). To not insult too many people, I put as much information
as I could without being a prophet of the obvious.

That's at least 39 images to critique each week. I can handle that, I hope.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA