Subject: Re: [Leica] Monterey Bay Aquarium Images
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:57:02 -0400

Brian:

Since you are getting a two stop push anyways, you might as well shoot
Provia 400F.  I tried a roll of it at EI 1600 for a hockey game.  The grain
is still pretty fine.  The images are at the bottom of the page below.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Sports.htm

I developed it in a Jobo processor with the two stop push used for Kodak
films, plus an additional 15% more in the first developer.

Regards,

Robert