Subject: [Leica] Jeffery Smiths PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:02:57 -0500

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_1.html

I would like to start a thread about how different people choose to be
photographed.  This PAW has two individuals standing upright and at
attention for what is a simple casual portrait by someone they know well.

Despite the distracting bands in the background I like how these two people
are presented.  The earlier talk about generations from now these kind of
photographs will be most valuable is true.  So, to sum up my comments this
is a simple "snapshot" that goes beyond being a snapshot as it tells a world
of information about the people being photographed and how they view their
place in the  world.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com