Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 1
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 05:59:09 -0600

John:

>http://SlideOne.com

My main critique is not with your image but with your site.  Having your
image in a frame in the center means that I have to scroll back and forth to
see the entire image.  You're wasting valuable screen real estate on the
left and right sides...for nothing.  If your images were all perfect
squares, I'd say this is the idea format.  But why do you want to crop both
sides?  While I'm looking at your PAW pics, I don't need to see links to
Singles, Mexico, etc.

Eric