Subject: [Leica] Joining the LUG again, maybe even PAW
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:36:27 -0400

Hi:

I am a previous member of the LUG that dropped out when I got too busy to
follow the list.  With the new year and some of the posts on the LEG
mentioning the PAW project, I have decided may may give it a try.

To those who do not remember me,  very basic home page is at the address below:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/index.htm

Of particular interest to the LUG in the past has been my Noctilux Page:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

My latest work from last Friday , all shot with an 180mm APO Summicron is here:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/NCAA2001.htm

The latest Scenic stuff is here:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/NovaScotia.htm

I am always open to critiques, as I find it helps me develop my
photography.  Feel free to critique any of the pictures publicly on the
list or privately.  Any question on film and gear used are welcome too.

I am off for a sunrise shoot tomorrow.  If all goes well, I might have my
first PAW by tomorrow evening.  I will post the address to my PAW page as
soon as I get the first picture.

Regards,

Robert