Subject: [Leica] Re: Low speed hand-held (was "Breaking the rules")
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 05:48:12 +1100

Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> wrote:

>And in most cases not blowing up the pictures too big.
>Here we are seeing them quite small. Even smaller than snap shot size.
>
>Blown up 6 to 9 times for an 8x10 or 11x14 sheet of paper the effect
>could be much less effective.
>And it could not even work in a 5x7.

Care to see the 17MB scans?  Prepared to pay me to upload
them and host them on my site?...  ;?)

The wedding examples were blown up to 8x11 inches and yes,
they are reasonably sharp - as far as you can take P-800
anyway.

Kind regards,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds