Subject: Re: [Leica] Backpack
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:45:52 -0800

I just wish my arms were double jointed and about a foot longer so i
could reach back there and grab a lens!
I have a small Lowe-Pro and green Canon photo back back but find them
limited in use.
As in i never use them.
For one they look like photo back backs. Not regular back packs.
I've used my Marmot Granite with Domke inserts but i generally prefer to
switch shoulders and have more instant access with a side bag..

But i want to carry my latest prints with me.
I've been considering a Tumi back back to hold a short stack of 11x14's
in a box with a body and a few lenses and film.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Backpack)