Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:27:52 -0800

>S Dimitrov wrote:
> Okay, which one of you's was it? While standing on a corner in Santa
> Monica, waiting for the Women in Black to light their candles for their
> vigil, an individual scrambled by with what looked like a black paint
> M6. It looked like it might of had, either a rapid wind or one of the
> new motors. He took a few shots and then walked off, before any of us
> had a chance to do some serious ogling.
>
>  Slobodan Dimitrov

I was in Santa Monica on Saturday, black M6 in hand, but I don't have a
rapidwinder.
On Sunday I spotted a fellow in a dark wintercoat at the Getty, with an
M6 and Tri-Elmar or Summulix. Oddly enough that was the first other
person I have ever
seen with a Leica.

feli

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica sighting)