Subject: [Leica] Domke Inserts or...
From: JP M <skeenut@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Hope this hasn't been flogged to death already, but
I'm new here...
I want to be able to take a camera with me (probably
the M6 with 50mm Summicron) just about everywhere but
not take my whole camera kit.  I'll probably just put
it in my soft sided briefcase or backpack or bike
courier bag with the rest of my crap (phone, glasses,
wallet, Palm etc) until I get to a shooting
destination.
I want to cushion it against knocks, but remain very
accessible.  Thought about the Domke inserts.  Any
other ideas/thoughts/solutions?
Thanks,
Jeff