Subject: [Leica] Some shots from TJ
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:44:28 -0800

I visited Tijuana a few days ago and decided to bring my new Soviet
wonder Fed3 along with some pushed Delta400 to see if I could make some
meaningful photos.  It was a very gray day, threatening rain all the
while - contrast was suffering even with the 800 rating on the Delta.  I
wanted a very grainy look so I processed in ID-11 for about 14 minutes.
 Fortunately my Digilux with slide-copier makes anything look grainy, so
getting that on he web images was easy ;)  As usual, I apologize for the
lousy digitals - maybe that Canoscan will come my way soon.

Here are a couple of images I thought some people might like:

http://home.earthlink.net/~attinasi/LUG/mexico/pages/ShoeStoreFeet.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~attinasi/LUG/mexico/pages/vendor2.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~attinasi/LUG/mexico/pages/sympathy-vendor.htm

Please let me know what you like and hate and don't care about at all.

Happy New Year everyone.  Here's hoping that 2002 will bring even more
happy shooting!

- - marc

 ***     Marc Attinasi     ***
* mailto: marc@attinasi.org *