Subject: Re: [Leica] Breaking the rules.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:09:43 -0800

Last I heard, LIFE retired it's Super Speed Graphics in 1972. But I can
bet that a whole lot of 4x5 work was being done past that date.
I still use a Super Speed Graphic, rangefinder focus with flash fill. I
got it because I was too afraid to use a _better_camera out on
construction sites and on work boats. A decade later, I'm still using
it. It helps break the ice with individuals who aren't used to being
photographed.
 Slobodan Dimitrov