Subject: Re: [Leica] Breaking the rules.
From: Lee Yan Zhan <yzlee@starhub.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:44:22 +0800

Hi Simon,

Excellent photo!!!!  I do full aperture and speed below f/8 all the time.
Most of the time, admittedly, its unsharp.  But for most purposes(which is
to get a natural available light photo without flash), its good enough.
Occasionally, you'll get comments that its really artistic with good color
rendition - Remember to GO AHEAD and take full credit for the limits of your
handheld low-light photography!!!!!!

Cheers,
Lee
Singapore

PS.  Tom A's softies does make a difference - at least for me.