Subject: Re: [Leica] Whither Kodak RFS 3600
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:04:23 -0700

Henning Wulff wrote:

> Just remember that the batch scanning on this thing works on uncut
> rolls of film; for mounted slides you need the Coolscan 2000 or 4000
> with their often flaky and expensive SF-200 batch attachment.

Hi Henning,

I have had my LS4000 up and running for a week or so and I had been
considering the SF-200 Slide attachment. What's the story on this unit?

For $500.00 US it should work perfectly.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Whither Kodak RFS 3600)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Whither Kodak RFS 3600)