Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos of speakers
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:40:14 -0800

The easiest photos of speaker are those of  people who are animated. It can
be frustrating when the speaker is woody, stony, and speaks with hardly
moving his/her lips.

As Ted pointed out, when the speaker looks towards the audience is when
he/she is conscious of how he/she looks or wants to be seen.
I always wait for the time when the speaker points, gesticulates, and
pontificates. Unfortunately some speaker are terrified of the audience;
those ore the most difficult.

Joe