Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG PAW (was : technical help wanted)
From: "saadi lahlou" <saadi.lahlou@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:35:40 +0100

Brian Reid wrote :
> Subject: [Leica] technical help wanted
> I've decided that I'm going to make a LUG PAW server

Brian, making this LUG PAW available to all of us is a great idea. Thank
you, this is *really* cool.

That you come back from the dark side not only with nice pics but also with
bright ideas will probably convert most non-believers to the power of
Noctilux ;-)

I understand it is also a complicated task, and I admire the initiative. I
cannot help you technically, and I am aware that only moral support may be
of limited use to you in the technical challenges you will soon face.

So, as a small sacrifice to the gods of computing and imagery, in the hope
they soon make your generous initiative successfull, I will burn for you 2
CD-Roms, at midnight, while recitating the appropriate mantras.

Hope this helps.

(just my two CDs)

amicalement,

saadi