Subject: RE: [Leica] Virus
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:14:03 -0700

Dick,

Download POP# Scan Mailbox (free) - it lets you go directly into your
mailbox and delete and troublemaking emails  (like when I'm on my modem
connection and the 12 image file/emails I just sent hours sending to a
newspaper get bounced back to me.....

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~kempston/smb/index.html

tim a