Subject: RE: [Leica] Batteries...
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:36:21 -0000

John Straus wrote:

"Are you guys talking about the PX625 1.35 volt Mercury battery??"

Yup

"If so Wein is making a replacement mercury free battery as replacement."

I know, I don't like them because they have *such* a short life. The ones I
tried lasted considerably less than 6 months.

If I didn't have a couple of dozen PX625 cells in the fridge I'd get some
criscam adaptors.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.