Subject: Re: [Leica] wk52/sl
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:42:56 -0500 (EST)

i like 'em both (assuming they're both handheld :-) ).
i would have adjusted the DMAX darker somewhat, since it looks
a little "grey" to these eyes, but maybe it's an artifact of
scanning prints.

were these people in street clothes outside on a roof?
doesn't it get cold in DC?

i am repeatedly amazed at the ability of delta 3200 to provide detail
seemingly smaller than and tonality smoother than would be suggested by the
grain, even when pushed.

i really liked "the gang of five."  excellent.  5 bodies for
6 lenses.  wild.

and obviously you needed ANOTHER camera to make the photo!

have a great new year!

- -rei